Age 86, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away the morning of Monday, October 7, 2013, at her granddaughter’s home surrounded by her family. She was born on January 15, 1927 in Black Oak, Arkansas, to George and Cora Nelson. She was preceded in death by her husband, Walter Gould in 1964; along with seven siblings. She is survived by her only child, son Jay Gould and his wife Lorie; grandson, Shane Gould and his wife Kristen; and her granddaughter, Kelly Johnson. She is also survived by her two pride and joys, great-grandsons, Justin Tracy and Jace Johnson, along with numerous nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be at Taylor’s Family Chapel on Friday, October 11, 2013 at 10 a.m.
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours