Age 86, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away the morning of Monday, October 7, 2013, at her granddaughter’s home surrounded by her family. She was born on January 15, 1927 in Black Oak, Arkansas, to George and Cora Nelson. She was preceded in death by her husband, Walter Gould in 1964; along with seven siblings. She is survived by her only child, son Jay Gould and his wife Lorie; grandson, Shane Gould and his wife Kristen; and her granddaughter, Kelly Johnson. She is also survived by her two pride and joys, great-grandsons, Justin Tracy and Jace Johnson, along with numerous nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be at Taylor’s Family Chapel on Friday, October 11, 2013 at 10 a.m.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Douglas County Green and Solar Tour shares sustainable stories and strategies
- Questions arise regarding candidates’ money issues
- Breaking News: Collision reported on I-5 near Oakland
- Myrtle Creek cancer patient gets last-wish Tom Petty concert
- Grant gives Sutherlin High School students tools for learning