Age 88, passed away on Sunday, October 6, 2013. She was born on February 20, 1925 in Almena, Kansas, to Alva L. and Velma V. (Linnell) Lough. She married Richard Dene Hickman 1947, and he passed away 1952; She then married Ira Lee Huddleston in 1953 they later divorced 1978. In 1981 she married Ralp George Hickman in Roseburg Oregon, and he passed away 2003. Serena worked for and retired from the United States Forest Service in Roseburg and lived in the Glide, area for over 20 years. She is survived by her step-sons: Craig Hickman (Pam) of Roseburg; David Hickman (Betty) of Roseburg; Russell Hickman (Beverly) of Portland; her daughters: Ali (Lisa) Vincent-Lough of Roseburg; Kimberly Ann Nowak (Bob) of Corvallis; Dana Gay Huddleston of Cottage Grove; step-daughter, Wendy Kirk (Mike) of Halsey; along with nine grandchildren; and siblings: Michael Lough, Dallas,OR; Irene Graybeal, Salem, OR. A Burial will be handled by Chapel of the Roses.
Serena Marie Hickman
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans