Age 53, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away Thursday, October 10, 2013. He was born November 12, 1959, in Lebanon, Oregon, to Shirley and Ronald Bennett. Memorial services will be held Saturday, October 12, 2013, at 4:00 pm at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees