Was born January 1, 1964 to Floyd and Margie Strong in Coos Bay, OR. Lloyd moved to Roseburg in 1790 with his parents and brothers. He resided in Roseburg, most of his life. He worked as a roofer for many years and enjoyed his job. Lloyd also enjoyed traveling with the carnival, seeing new places and making friends along the way. Lloyd passed away peacefully in his home on Sunday, September 29, 2013, after suffering from pancreatic cancer. He is survived by his five children: Jeff and Sharena Strong, of Corvallis, OR; Dylan Strong; Hope Powell and Precious Mcewen, of Roseburg OR; four grandchildren: Trayss and Braydin Smith; Emiley and Brayson Strong. He is also survived by his girlfriend, Theresa Berry; his brothers: David Strong, Dan Strong, and Bob Strong; along with their families. Lloyd had many more friends and family. He will be missed and in our hearts forever. Services will be held on Sunday, October 20, 2013, at 2 p.m. at Faith Family Fellowship, 1643 SE Jackson St, Roseburg OR.
Lloyd Allen Strong
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea