Passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at the age of 66. She was born in Conrad, Montana on June 21, 1947 to parents Robert and Ethel (Marsh) Whipple. Margaret was born into an Air Force family and moved to several states including England, before moving back to Oregon where she spent most of her life in Eugene. She was active in People First, Arc, and Self-Advocacy. She was known in her community as an artist. Illness forced a move to Roseburg. The last year of her life was spent in the tender care of the staff and nurses of David’s House. She was preceded in death by her mother Elouise and Robert Whipple, her brother Robert. Private family services will be held. Memorial donations may be made to Mercy Hospice in Margaret’s name.
Margaret Elaine Whipple
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale