Passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at the age of 66. She was born in Conrad, Montana on June 21, 1947 to parents Robert and Ethel (Marsh) Whipple. Margaret was born into an Air Force family and moved to several states including England, before moving back to Oregon where she spent most of her life in Eugene. She was active in People First, Arc, and Self-Advocacy. She was known in her community as an artist. Illness forced a move to Roseburg. The last year of her life was spent in the tender care of the staff and nurses of David’s House. She was preceded in death by her mother Elouise and Robert Whipple, her brother Robert. Private family services will be held. Memorial donations may be made to Mercy Hospice in Margaret’s name.
Margaret Elaine Whipple
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner