Passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at the age of 66. She was born in Conrad, Montana on June 21, 1947 to parents Robert and Ethel (Marsh) Whipple. Margaret was born into an Air Force family and moved to several states including England, before moving back to Oregon where she spent most of her life in Eugene. She was active in People First, Arc, and Self-Advocacy. She was known in her community as an artist. Illness forced a move to Roseburg. The last year of her life was spent in the tender care of the staff and nurses of David’s House. She was preceded in death by her mother Elouise and Robert Whipple, her brother Robert. Private family services will be held. Memorial donations may be made to Mercy Hospice in Margaret’s name.
Margaret Elaine Whipple
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC