Age 55, of Riddle, OR, passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2013. Born November 5, 1957, to Lloyd and Donna Deardorff. His passion was old hot rods, known for the blue ‘57 Ford he drove around town. He will be missed dearly, but remembered forever. Survived by his sons: Zachary, Gary, and Michael Boulware; daughter, Jennifer Jaynes; and 11 grandchildren. A Celebration of Life and pot luck will be held at Myrtle Creek Community Center on October 19, 2013. 1 p.m.
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours