Age 55, of Riddle, OR, passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2013. Born November 5, 1957, to Lloyd and Donna Deardorff. His passion was old hot rods, known for the blue ‘57 Ford he drove around town. He will be missed dearly, but remembered forever. Survived by his sons: Zachary, Gary, and Michael Boulware; daughter, Jennifer Jaynes; and 11 grandchildren. A Celebration of Life and pot luck will be held at Myrtle Creek Community Center on October 19, 2013. 1 p.m.
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Possible drowning at Diamond Lake
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service