Age 55, of Riddle, OR, passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2013. Born November 5, 1957, to Lloyd and Donna Deardorff. His passion was old hot rods, known for the blue ‘57 Ford he drove around town. He will be missed dearly, but remembered forever. Survived by his sons: Zachary, Gary, and Michael Boulware; daughter, Jennifer Jaynes; and 11 grandchildren. A Celebration of Life and pot luck will be held at Myrtle Creek Community Center on October 19, 2013. 1 p.m.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans