Age 55, of Riddle, OR, passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2013. Born November 5, 1957, to Lloyd and Donna Deardorff. His passion was old hot rods, known for the blue ‘57 Ford he drove around town. He will be missed dearly, but remembered forever. Survived by his sons: Zachary, Gary, and Michael Boulware; daughter, Jennifer Jaynes; and 11 grandchildren. A Celebration of Life and pot luck will be held at Myrtle Creek Community Center on October 19, 2013. 1 p.m.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Police release few details in Tuesday murder case
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood