Age 55, of Riddle, OR, passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2013. Born November 5, 1957, to Lloyd and Donna Deardorff. His passion was old hot rods, known for the blue ‘57 Ford he drove around town. He will be missed dearly, but remembered forever. Survived by his sons: Zachary, Gary, and Michael Boulware; daughter, Jennifer Jaynes; and 11 grandchildren. A Celebration of Life and pot luck will be held at Myrtle Creek Community Center on October 19, 2013. 1 p.m.
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police
- Roseburg Softball: Jacey Conklin shines for Indians on diamond