Age 54, passed away on Friday, October 11, 2013. He was born on May 13, 1959, in Prineville, OR, to Ray (Late) and Judy Walter. Tom worked for Safeway for 36 years. He loved fishing, hunting, camping and spending time with his family. He enjoyed coaching his boys in soccer and baseball. Tom requested to have is ashes spread at a favorite Fishing/Camping spot in Powers, OR and with his dad at Prineville Cemetery. He is survived by his sons: Brian (Dyani) and Colby (Lacey) Walter; parents: Ray (Late) and Judy Walter; brothers: Kenny and Rick Walter; granddaughter, Isabella Walter. A memorial service will be held on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12 p.m. at the Christian Church, 1685 SE Lynn Blvd Prineville, OR.
Thomas R. Walter
- Police log: Obama blamed for missing son
- Standoff with barricaded man ends peacefully in Roseburg
- Police log: Shallow grave found with rope coming from the ground
- Sutherlin doesn't expect a decline in services after not renewing Fire District No. 2 contract
- 100 acres of timber land burning north of Glendale