Age 54, passed away on Friday, October 11, 2013. He was born on May 13, 1959, in Prineville, OR, to Ray (Late) and Judy Walter. Tom worked for Safeway for 36 years. He loved fishing, hunting, camping and spending time with his family. He enjoyed coaching his boys in soccer and baseball. Tom requested to have is ashes spread at a favorite Fishing/Camping spot in Powers, OR and with his dad at Prineville Cemetery. He is survived by his sons: Brian (Dyani) and Colby (Lacey) Walter; parents: Ray (Late) and Judy Walter; brothers: Kenny and Rick Walter; granddaughter, Isabella Walter. A memorial service will be held on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 12 p.m. at the Christian Church, 1685 SE Lynn Blvd Prineville, OR.
Thomas R. Walter
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit
- UCC Shooting: President Obama will visit Roseburg
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter