Age 74, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. He was born on July 18, 1939 in Grants Pass, Oregon, to Francis and Leola McCallister. Harold was a native Oregonian and he retired from Roseburg Forest Products after working there for 35 years. He enjoyed hunting, camping and fishing. As per his wishes his ashes will be spread by his family at Carmen Lake where he had many great family memories. Harold leaves behind his former wife, Margaret McCallister; sons: Brian, Jason, and Patrick McCallister; daughters: Theresa Cooper, Cheryl Masotto, and Karla McCallister; brother, Orville McCallister; sisters: Joanne Carlino, Fran Annis, Jann Dean; 26 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren. Harold is preceded in death by his parents; Francis and Leola McCallister; son, Mark McCallister; sisters: Linda McCallister and Shirley Vinson; and granddaughter, Heather Terry. A memorial services was held at River Forks Park.
Harold D. McCallister
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn