Age 74, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. He was born on July 18, 1939 in Grants Pass, Oregon, to Francis and Leola McCallister. Harold was a native Oregonian and he retired from Roseburg Forest Products after working there for 35 years. He enjoyed hunting, camping and fishing. As per his wishes his ashes will be spread by his family at Carmen Lake where he had many great family memories. Harold leaves behind his former wife, Margaret McCallister; sons: Brian, Jason, and Patrick McCallister; daughters: Theresa Cooper, Cheryl Masotto, and Karla McCallister; brother, Orville McCallister; sisters: Joanne Carlino, Fran Annis, Jann Dean; 26 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren. Harold is preceded in death by his parents; Francis and Leola McCallister; son, Mark McCallister; sisters: Linda McCallister and Shirley Vinson; and granddaughter, Heather Terry. A memorial services was held at River Forks Park.
Harold D. McCallister
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft