Age 54, passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013. She was born on June 18, 1959, in Sacramento, CA. Penny graduated from Roseburg High School in 1977 and UCC with an Associate’s Degree in Accounting in 1988. She loved fishing, hunting, crafting, music, dancing and spending time with family especially her grandkids, Hayden and Hailey and various nieces and nephews. She is survived by her son: Eric Whitworth through her marriage to Randy Whitworth; fathers: Jack Hanna and Don Peeler; brothers: Monte Peeler and Justin Peeler; sisters: Kathy Sulffridge; Amanda Carwithen; Jennifer Christie; brother-in-laws: Rick Sulffridge; Bob Carwithen. Penny is preceded in death by mother, Laurel Hanna and stepmother, Jeannie Peeler. Penny can be visited at Oak Creek Cemetery.
Penny Rene Anderson
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful