Age 54, passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013. She was born on June 18, 1959, in Sacramento, CA. Penny graduated from Roseburg High School in 1977 and UCC with an Associate’s Degree in Accounting in 1988. She loved fishing, hunting, crafting, music, dancing and spending time with family especially her grandkids, Hayden and Hailey and various nieces and nephews. She is survived by her son: Eric Whitworth through her marriage to Randy Whitworth; fathers: Jack Hanna and Don Peeler; brothers: Monte Peeler and Justin Peeler; sisters: Kathy Sulffridge; Amanda Carwithen; Jennifer Christie; brother-in-laws: Rick Sulffridge; Bob Carwithen. Penny is preceded in death by mother, Laurel Hanna and stepmother, Jeannie Peeler. Penny can be visited at Oak Creek Cemetery.
Penny Rene Anderson
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer