Age 72, passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013. She was born on June 28, 1941, in Sommerville, NJ, to Bill Wagner and Peg Hall. Shirley was the Wildlife Safari show coordinator, active in the theater as set designer, an interior decorator and a professional photographer. She had a huge love for animals and the farm life. She is survived by her son and daughter in law, Ray and Jan Driscoll Jr., Klamath Falls; friends in the community and good friend and ex-husband Ray Driscoll Sr. of Chiloquin, OR. She was preceded in death by her daughter, Eileen Lamberson; son, Brian Hall; mother, Peg Hall and step-father, Doc Hall. We would like to thank Mercy Hospice and Advantage Health Care for the special attention they gave Shirley during this hard time.
Shirley K Grimes
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan