Age 72, passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013. She was born on June 28, 1941, in Sommerville, NJ, to Bill Wagner and Peg Hall. Shirley was the Wildlife Safari show coordinator, active in the theater as set designer, an interior decorator and a professional photographer. She had a huge love for animals and the farm life. She is survived by her son and daughter in law, Ray and Jan Driscoll Jr., Klamath Falls; friends in the community and good friend and ex-husband Ray Driscoll Sr. of Chiloquin, OR. She was preceded in death by her daughter, Eileen Lamberson; son, Brian Hall; mother, Peg Hall and step-father, Doc Hall. We would like to thank Mercy Hospice and Advantage Health Care for the special attention they gave Shirley during this hard time.
Shirley K Grimes
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore