Age 72, passed away on Sunday, October 13, 2013. She was born on June 28, 1941, in Sommerville, NJ, to Bill Wagner and Peg Hall. Shirley was the Wildlife Safari show coordinator, active in the theater as set designer, an interior decorator and a professional photographer. She had a huge love for animals and the farm life. She is survived by her son and daughter in law, Ray and Jan Driscoll Jr., Klamath Falls; friends in the community and good friend and ex-husband Ray Driscoll Sr. of Chiloquin, OR. She was preceded in death by her daughter, Eileen Lamberson; son, Brian Hall; mother, Peg Hall and step-father, Doc Hall. We would like to thank Mercy Hospice and Advantage Health Care for the special attention they gave Shirley during this hard time.
Shirley K Grimes
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District