Age 43, of Riddle, passed away on Saturday, October 26, 2013, in Roseburg. He was born on February 21, 1970 in Redding, California. Wes loved life, his family, coaching, being a mentor, being a friend, lending a listening ear and being a shoulder to lean on for those who needed it. He had a contagious laugh and people enjoyed his humor. His number one priority was the happiness of his wife Beckey, of 12 years, and their children. Wes was preceded in death by his father, Roy Thomas Woods. He is survived by his wife, Beckey; mother, Darlene and her husband Larry Wick of Redding, California; mother in law, Connie V. Partin of Ft. Smith, Ark; and his three sisters: Eena Thornton, Tina Woods and Rochelle Wick. Wes leaves his children: Jade Woods of Riddle; Sammy Woods of Redding; Sky Woods of Corvallis; Hunter and Raven Woods of Riddle; nephew/son, Levi Woods of Riddle; and daughter in law, Jessica Woods. He also leaves his buddy, grandson, Bentley Woods of Cazenovia, NY who gave him energy and happiness and something to look forward to each day. A Celebration of his life will be held on Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 6pm at the Winston Community Center. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Wes Roy Woods
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss