Age 56, passed away on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, in Santa Rosa, CA. He was born on November 11, 1956, in Redwood City, CA, to Joseph M. Rodriguez and Beverly J. Rodriguez. Stephen was a long-time resident of Oregon and called the Roseburg area his home. He is survived by his daughter, Jolene Rodriguez; sons: Anthony and Brandon Rodriguez; mother, Beverly Randel; brothers: Larry and Ron Rodriguez; sisters: Nancy and Carol Rodriguez; and granddaughter, Alessa Sotelo. Stephen is preceded in death by his father, Joseph M. Rodriguez. A Memorial Service will be held on November 16, 2013, at 11:00am, at Sutherlin Family Church.
Stephen J. Rodriguez
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood
- Wildfire damages Roseburg Forest Products mill in Weed, California
- Police Log: Resident catches woman burglarizing his home in Canyonville
- Roseburg man suspected of sex abuse