Age 56, passed away on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, in Santa Rosa, CA. He was born on November 11, 1956, in Redwood City, CA, to Joseph M. Rodriguez and Beverly J. Rodriguez. Stephen was a long-time resident of Oregon and called the Roseburg area his home. He is survived by his daughter, Jolene Rodriguez; sons: Anthony and Brandon Rodriguez; mother, Beverly Randel; brothers: Larry and Ron Rodriguez; sisters: Nancy and Carol Rodriguez; and granddaughter, Alessa Sotelo. Stephen is preceded in death by his father, Joseph M. Rodriguez. A Memorial Service will be held on November 16, 2013, at 11:00am, at Sutherlin Family Church.
Stephen J. Rodriguez
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine