Age 56, passed away on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, in Santa Rosa, CA. He was born on November 11, 1956, in Redwood City, CA, to Joseph M. Rodriguez and Beverly J. Rodriguez. Stephen was a long-time resident of Oregon and called the Roseburg area his home. He is survived by his daughter, Jolene Rodriguez; sons: Anthony and Brandon Rodriguez; mother, Beverly Randel; brothers: Larry and Ron Rodriguez; sisters: Nancy and Carol Rodriguez; and granddaughter, Alessa Sotelo. Stephen is preceded in death by his father, Joseph M. Rodriguez. A Memorial Service will be held on November 16, 2013, at 11:00am, at Sutherlin Family Church.
Stephen J. Rodriguez
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- UCC President Joe Olson announces retirement