Age 56, passed away on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, in Santa Rosa, CA. He was born on November 11, 1956, in Redwood City, CA, to Joseph M. Rodriguez and Beverly J. Rodriguez. Stephen was a long-time resident of Oregon and called the Roseburg area his home. He is survived by his daughter, Jolene Rodriguez; sons: Anthony and Brandon Rodriguez; mother, Beverly Randel; brothers: Larry and Ron Rodriguez; sisters: Nancy and Carol Rodriguez; and granddaughter, Alessa Sotelo. Stephen is preceded in death by his father, Joseph M. Rodriguez. A Memorial Service will be held on November 16, 2013, at 11:00am, at Sutherlin Family Church.
Stephen J. Rodriguez
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Mother’s attorneys detail case in wrongful death suit
- Umpqua Community College expects pool to reopen for May swim lessons
- Suspect held since shootout with Roseburg police charged with grandfather’s murder
- WINSTON: Wandering rhino causes lockdown at Wildlife Safari
- Winston man suspected in love triangle shooting pleads not guilty