Age 56, passed away on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, in Santa Rosa, CA. He was born on November 11, 1956, in Redwood City, CA, to Joseph M. Rodriguez and Beverly J. Rodriguez. Stephen was a long-time resident of Oregon and called the Roseburg area his home. He is survived by his daughter, Jolene Rodriguez; sons: Anthony and Brandon Rodriguez; mother, Beverly Randel; brothers: Larry and Ron Rodriguez; sisters: Nancy and Carol Rodriguez; and granddaughter, Alessa Sotelo. Stephen is preceded in death by his father, Joseph M. Rodriguez. A Memorial Service will be held on November 16, 2013, at 11:00am, at Sutherlin Family Church.
Stephen J. Rodriguez
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Top 5 plays for Superbowl with kids | Moms
- Umpqua Community College nearing $5.4 million goal for health building