Age 67, passed away on Monday, October 21, 2013. He was born on September 3, 1946 in Ross, CA, to Edna and Warner Forgie (both deceased). Jim moved from Lake Tahoe in early 1989’s and on June 24, 1989 he married the love of his life, Lois Waugh, and adopted her son Kenneth. Jim and Lois enjoyed 23 years together when she passed in March of 2011. He is survived by his son Kenny Forgie; step-sons: Jim and Robert Waugh; step-daughters: Melanie Sather; Cindy Himan; Loretta Mathers; nieces: Jessica Patterson and Monica Forgie; 11 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. A memorial service will be held on November 9, 2013 at 11 a.m. at Taylor’s Mortuary in Winston, OR. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Lois and Jim Forgie music scholarship at Umpqua Valley Christian School.
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Neighbors: Douglas County dispatcher recognized for ability to remain calm
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute