Age 63, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Wednesday, January 1, 2014. He was born on April 10, 1950, in Roseburg, OR, to Majorie and Robert Stillman. Michael was a wonderful and attentive husband and a very loving father. He was a deacon, elder and teacher of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. He was a great story teller and magnificent joker. Michael was a fine artist who loved to share his work and vision with others. He will be missed by all. He is survived by his wife, Darla Stillman; son, Joseph Stillman; brothers: Bob, Ed, and Jeff Stillman. A memorial service will be held on January 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1730 Winston Section Rd, Winston, OR, 97496.
Michael Dean Stillman
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- BREAKING NEWS: Collision sends 3 to hospital
- Roseburg Public Schools announce shortlist for superintendent