Age 63, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Wednesday, January 1, 2014. He was born on April 10, 1950, in Roseburg, OR, to Majorie and Robert Stillman. Michael was a wonderful and attentive husband and a very loving father. He was a deacon, elder and teacher of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. He was a great story teller and magnificent joker. Michael was a fine artist who loved to share his work and vision with others. He will be missed by all. He is survived by his wife, Darla Stillman; son, Joseph Stillman; brothers: Bob, Ed, and Jeff Stillman. A memorial service will be held on January 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1730 Winston Section Rd, Winston, OR, 97496.
Michael Dean Stillman
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore