Age 16, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, October 31, 2013, at the River Bend Hospital, Eugene, OR. He was born on January 7, 1997, in Roseburg, OR, to Don Howard and Erica Burman. Tyler has several family members who have preceded him in death and numerous family members who he is survived by. Tyler loved his dogs, family, and friends with all his heart. Tyler enjoyed snowboarding, skateboarding, four wheeling, riding bikes, fishing, and trips to the coast. Tyler will be greatly missed by everyone. We all loved Tyler so much and he will always have a special place in our hearts.
Tyler Lee Howard
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Breaking News: Downtown U.S. Bank robbed Friday afternoon
- Cops and courts reporter leaves News-Review
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant