Age 16, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, October 31, 2013, at the River Bend Hospital, Eugene, OR. He was born on January 7, 1997, in Roseburg, OR, to Don Howard and Erica Burman. Tyler has several family members who have preceded him in death and numerous family members who he is survived by. Tyler loved his dogs, family, and friends with all his heart. Tyler enjoyed snowboarding, skateboarding, four wheeling, riding bikes, fishing, and trips to the coast. Tyler will be greatly missed by everyone. We all loved Tyler so much and he will always have a special place in our hearts.
Tyler Lee Howard
- Police Log: Honey bees encroach on woman’s property in Sutherlin
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville