Age 16, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, October 31, 2013, at the River Bend Hospital, Eugene, OR. He was born on January 7, 1997, in Roseburg, OR, to Don Howard and Erica Burman. Tyler has several family members who have preceded him in death and numerous family members who he is survived by. Tyler loved his dogs, family, and friends with all his heart. Tyler enjoyed snowboarding, skateboarding, four wheeling, riding bikes, fishing, and trips to the coast. Tyler will be greatly missed by everyone. We all loved Tyler so much and he will always have a special place in our hearts.
Tyler Lee Howard
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects