Age 16, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, October 31, 2013, at the River Bend Hospital, Eugene, OR. He was born on January 7, 1997, in Roseburg, OR, to Don Howard and Erica Burman. Tyler has several family members who have preceded him in death and numerous family members who he is survived by. Tyler loved his dogs, family, and friends with all his heart. Tyler enjoyed snowboarding, skateboarding, four wheeling, riding bikes, fishing, and trips to the coast. Tyler will be greatly missed by everyone. We all loved Tyler so much and he will always have a special place in our hearts.
Tyler Lee Howard
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'