Age 16, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Friday, October 31, 2013, at the River Bend Hospital, Eugene, OR. He was born on January 7, 1997, in Roseburg, OR, to Don Howard and Erica Burman. Tyler has several family members who have preceded him in death and numerous family members who he is survived by. Tyler loved his dogs, family, and friends with all his heart. Tyler enjoyed snowboarding, skateboarding, four wheeling, riding bikes, fishing, and trips to the coast. Tyler will be greatly missed by everyone. We all loved Tyler so much and he will always have a special place in our hearts.
Tyler Lee Howard
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?