Beloved wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and friend passed into the Lords care on Monday, January 13, 2014, surrounded by her family. Vida Jane had a strong faith in God and the family joined the Roseburg First United Presbyterian Church in downtown Roseburg in 1963 and have been members ever since. This is where we will have a Memorial Service on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. afterwards is a “Celebration of Vida” with visiting and refreshments in the churches dining hall.
Vida Jane Phillips
- Police log: Shallow grave found with rope coming from the ground
- Winston-Dillard staff member on leave pending investigation
- Small Business: Just a little about crowdfunding
- Sutherlin doesn't expect a decline in services after not renewing Fire District No. 2 contract
- Police log: Woman unable to unlock bathroom door