Beloved wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and friend passed into the Lords care on Monday, January 13, 2014, surrounded by her family. Vida Jane had a strong faith in God and the family joined the Roseburg First United Presbyterian Church in downtown Roseburg in 1963 and have been members ever since. This is where we will have a Memorial Service on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. afterwards is a “Celebration of Vida” with visiting and refreshments in the churches dining hall.
Vida Jane Phillips
- Roseburg’s North River to soon launch its biggest boat
- 41-foot nutcracker arrives at River Forks Park in Roseburg
- Roseburg’s Cobb Children’s Learning Center students practice experiential learning
- Savannah honors veteran Frank Moore; Moores travel to New York film screening next
- Glide man convicted in home-invasion robbery may be ordered to pay restitution