Beloved wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and friend passed into the Lords care on Monday, January 13, 2014, surrounded by her family. Vida Jane had a strong faith in God and the family joined the Roseburg First United Presbyterian Church in downtown Roseburg in 1963 and have been members ever since. This is where we will have a Memorial Service on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. afterwards is a “Celebration of Vida” with visiting and refreshments in the churches dining hall.
Vida Jane Phillips
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Rain expected to last through weekend in Roseburg area
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- Landowners vent to commissioners over impending pipeline
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls