Beloved wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and friend passed into the Lords care on Monday, January 13, 2014, surrounded by her family. Vida Jane had a strong faith in God and the family joined the Roseburg First United Presbyterian Church in downtown Roseburg in 1963 and have been members ever since. This is where we will have a Memorial Service on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. afterwards is a “Celebration of Vida” with visiting and refreshments in the churches dining hall.
- Dear Roseburg, From Sandy Hook | Moms
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)