Beloved wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and friend passed into the Lords care on Monday, January 13, 2014, surrounded by her family. Vida Jane had a strong faith in God and the family joined the Roseburg First United Presbyterian Church in downtown Roseburg in 1963 and have been members ever since. This is where we will have a Memorial Service on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. afterwards is a “Celebration of Vida” with visiting and refreshments in the churches dining hall.
Vida Jane Phillips
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects