Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Should we offset global warming by using nuclear energy?
- Letter: Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center needs full Emergency Room staffing
- Letter: Roseburg assisted living resident admires kindness and patience of caregivers
- Guest column: Employee survey shows low ratings for Roseburg VA
- Editorial: It’s time to put a Northeast Stephens Street crosswalk on sure footing
- Police log for Jul. 20, 2014: Fender benders abound in Roseburg Saturday
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Roseburg VA employees speak out about ‘toxic’ workplace
- Retired Roseburg Forest Products employee files for county commissioner
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff