Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Former VP of Monsanto is now Deputy Commissioner of FDA — conflict of interest?
- Letter: Jordan Cove denies requests for list of property owners along Pacific Connector Pipeline route
- Letter: Fill VISN and national levels with honest leadership focused on veterans’ needs
- Editorial: Govt. needs to know when to walk away from casino bid
- Letter: Skookum Pond Trail needs more permanent signage to withstand vandalism
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate