Family gathering: Five generations of the McDaniels family gathered for an early Christmas celebration and unexpectedly celebrated the early birth of their newest family member, too. Pictured at the McDaniel Family Barn in Yoncalla is great-grandmother Althea Young of Oakland. Holding baby Luke Tully of Salem is 96-year-old great-great-grandmother Ada McDaniel of Yoncalla. Beside them are grandfather Ryan Young of Oakland and mother Mykayla Tully of Salem.
5 Generations: McDaniels family
Trending in: Opinion
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer