Family gathering: Five generations of the McDaniels family gathered for an early Christmas celebration and unexpectedly celebrated the early birth of their newest family member, too. Pictured at the McDaniel Family Barn in Yoncalla is great-grandmother Althea Young of Oakland. Holding baby Luke Tully of Salem is 96-year-old great-great-grandmother Ada McDaniel of Yoncalla. Beside them are grandfather Ryan Young of Oakland and mother Mykayla Tully of Salem.
5 Generations: McDaniels family
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Should we offset global warming by using nuclear energy?
- Letter: Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center needs full Emergency Room staffing
- Letter: Roseburg assisted living resident admires kindness and patience of caregivers
- Guest column: Employee survey shows low ratings for Roseburg VA
- Editorial: It’s time to put a Northeast Stephens Street crosswalk on sure footing
- Police log for Jul. 20, 2014: Fender benders abound in Roseburg Saturday
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Roseburg VA employees speak out about ‘toxic’ workplace
- Retired Roseburg Forest Products employee files for county commissioner
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff