Family gathering: Five generations of the McDaniels family gathered for an early Christmas celebration and unexpectedly celebrated the early birth of their newest family member, too. Pictured at the McDaniel Family Barn in Yoncalla is great-grandmother Althea Young of Oakland. Holding baby Luke Tully of Salem is 96-year-old great-great-grandmother Ada McDaniel of Yoncalla. Beside them are grandfather Ryan Young of Oakland and mother Mykayla Tully of Salem.
5 Generations: McDaniels family
Trending in: Opinion
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights