Must we repeat our mistakes? Barack Hussein Obama’s new term has just begun and it appears that it will be even worse than the first. The currently proposed Cabinet appointees will continue to expand the number of ignoble advisers surrounding the grandest usurper of the Constitution in history. The press is allowing the impeachable offenses in the Libya fiasco to disappear, and our own legislators espouse supporting more investments (spending) to get the economy on track. The rhetoric at recent town hall meetings appears to confirm that spending is a priority for the Senate. This is quite odd, since the …
Letter: Must we repeat our mistakes ?
- Death Notices for May 23, 2013
- Arts & Entertainment: Roseburg band Hemlock Lane seeks path to success
- Anne Creighton Blodgett: I ditched sugar (to lose that baby weight!)
- Roseburg report stopping driver speeding at more than 100 mph, find marijuana
- California teenager in critical condition after highway crash near Myrtle Creek