Nearly extinct bird is rampant I find it absolutely amazing that the spotted owl is becoming extinct, yet when anyone wants to work in the woods, North, South, East or West, the conservationists say you can’t work there because you will disturb the spotted owl; they seem to be everywhere. Everything has it’s time and after more than 20 years of trying to save the owl, which has done nothing for humanity except put families out of work and out of their homes, I think it’s time to say, “Bye Bye, Birdie.” The same goes for the marbled murrelet; either …
Letter: How can a nearly extinct bird be everywhere in the woods?
- Death Notices for May 23, 2013
- Arts & Entertainment: Roseburg band Hemlock Lane seeks path to success
- California teenager in critical condition after highway crash near Myrtle Creek
- Roseburg report stopping driver speeding at more than 100 mph, find marijuana
- Anne Creighton Blodgett: I ditched sugar (to lose that baby weight!)