Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful