Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Umpqua Community College might garner increased local support by offering more evening classes
- Letter: A country with no borders risks terrorist activity and economic disaster
- Letter: Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center needs full Emergency Room staffing
- Letter: Pray for our country
- Letter: Roseburg assisted living resident admires kindness and patience of caregivers