Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Use common sense and learn safe handling of firearms in Douglas County
- Editorial: Failed wave energy project leaves lessons in its wake
- Guest column: Rural VA hospitals can run effective intensive care units
- Guest column: This county needs common sense, not divisiveness
- Guest column: Green tariffs may help attract businesses to Oregon