Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Random act of kindness caught couple by surprise in Roseburg store
- Letter: Back-in parking in downtown Roseburg will not improve traffic flow
- Letter: Take another look at jobs and ObamaCare
- Guest column: BLM needs to reduce threat of wildfire and remove hazards in Douglas Complex
- Letter: Health and safety issues attached to the switching yard delays at Wilbur-North Bank Road