Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store