Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Umpqua Community College might garner increased local support by offering more evening classes
- Editorial: Roseburg VA employee dissatisfaction points to problems
- Guest column: Let’s help economy by recruiting successful entrepreneurs
- Publisher’s Notebook: Let humanity guide how we handle the children coming to the U.S. illegally
- Letter: Roseburg city council’s concerns about medical marijuana questioned