Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
Trending in: Opinion
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn