Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Homeland Security: most misguided public agency?
- Editorial: Roseburg spray ground an economic way to keep kids cool in summer
- Letter: Back-in parking in downtown Roseburg will not improve traffic flow
- Letter: Know your rights and how they’re derived
- Letter: Evil triumphs when good men do nothing