Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
Trending in: Opinion
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- Battle of the Books combines learning and competition
- Prep Wrestling: Holland, Hargraves finish first at state wrestling tournament