Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Former VP of Monsanto is now Deputy Commissioner of FDA — conflict of interest?
- Guest column: If the VA doesn’t change its leaders, the culture won’t change
- Letter: Government should not usurp the local authority necessary for people to be responsible for themselves
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- Letter: Fill VISN and national levels with honest leadership focused on veterans’ needs