Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
Trending in: Opinion
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute