Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: Give veterans an insurance card redeemable at any health care facility
- Letter: Douglas County Commissioners’ closure of county health departments handled poorly
- Letter: Wilderness exhibits in Roseburg mark golden anniversary of passing of the Wilderness Act
- Letter: Douglas County Commissioners shouldn’t rush to transfer our public health services
- Publisher’s Notebook: So, there was this time I was at the Denver airport ...