Remains found in late June in a heavily forested area north of Tenmile have been positively identified as a 55-year-old Myrtle Creek woman who authorities
Remains positively identified as missing Myrtle Creek woman
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn