Secondhand store owners should be allowed to display merchandise outdoors, as long as they keep the goods on their own property, Roseburg city councilors decided
Roseburg council tosses out ban on displaying secondhand goods
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn