The Oregon Department of Human Services got an unexpected gift Thursday when Susan Purcival and her six grandchildren dropped off more than 340 Christmas presents.
Roseburg family makes grand Christmas gift
Trending in: Ticker
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building