Oregon Highway 230 south of Diamond Lake was closed today between Mileposts 0 to 23 after numerous trees, some as large as 5 feet in
DOUGLAS COUNTY: Fallen trees close highway
Trending in: Ticker
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend