With one new business, Tarah Clarke satisfied three passions. She wanted to own a retail clothing store, be part of the downtown Roseburg community and bring more retail options to that area. She accomplished all three by opening La Femme Boutique Nov. 20 at 722 Cass Ave. “I have a passion for retail, and I’m in love with the downtown area,” said the 36-year-old business owner. Clarke’s shop offers a retail line of new clothing for women. There is also a variety of candles hand poured by Clarke. Before moving to the retail store, Clark owned TLC Candles and Creations, …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees