Local medical care recognized Since our move to Roseburg from Juneau, Alaska, in 1997, I have heard people make comments about not having anything medically done in Roseburg for various reasons. They would rather go or send their loved ones to Eugene or farther north. My husband and I have both been hospitalized in the past in Roseburg and were very pleased with the care we received. Willy was admitted to Mercy Medical Center ER on Nov. 18, transferred to PCU, then eventually to the medical floor. The staff in all three areas were professional, compassionate and very caring. My …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees