ELLIOTT STATE FOREST Trooper tracks stolen vehicle A 30-year-old North Bend man was in custody today on suspicion of trying to hide a stolen vehicle in the Elliott State Forest. Robert Lloyd Finder was booked Sunday into the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, attempting to elude police, reckless endangering and reckless driving. He was being held in lieu of $162,500 bail. An Oregon State Police trooper reported that he was notified Sunday afternoon to be on the look out for a stolen vehicle near Loon Lake. The Jeep is registered to the Central …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees