When I bought my Husqvarna from Hunt’s Chain Saw years ago, the man behind the counter said, “Be sure to always use premium, alcohol-free gasoline in the saw. In fact you should use it in all your yard machines.” Since he did the engine repairs at Hunt’s, I figured he knew what he was talking about. There was a time when early spring sent me into Roseburg to fill a 5-gallon gasoline can with the recommended fuel. There are only a few gas stations that sell it. Also on my shopping list was a gasoline preservative, Sta-Bil, that I add …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees