Douglas County sheriff’s deputies say an Oakland man who mistakenly believed he had a warrant for his arrest took them on a high-speed chase today
Driver lands in North Umpqua River and then Douglas County Jail
Trending in: Ticker
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn