A state board has recommended Roseburg chiropractor Donald Reneau be suspended from practicing for two years after an investigation concluded he inappropriately touched four female patients. The Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners alleges the incidents occurred over a seven-year period, 2005-12. One woman reported she sought professional counseling after Reneau allegedly touched her inappropriately on more than one occasion. Reneau, 61, denies the accusations and said he will continue seeing patients while he fights the allegations. “I’m really shocked. It’s just not true,” Reneau said in an interview Wednesday. Reneau has until March 2 to contest the charges. He has …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees