MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said.
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: Ticker
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC