MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said.
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: Ticker
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police