MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said.
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: Ticker
- Photos from the Riddle fire camp
- USADA strips Armstrong of 7 Tour de France titles
- Roseburg National Cemetery addition opens
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Family pulls together on Hatfield Ranch
- Consultant: Lot occupied by vacant Rite Aid best place for Roseburg plaza