MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Ticker
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: Ticker
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy