MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said.
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: Ticker
- Photos from the Riddle fire camp
- County reps visit topless bar
- Three generations of Roseburg family cheer on 49ers
- Douglas County dance groups offer options for all ages
- Umpqua Wildlife Rescue looks to bolster its ranks of volunteers