A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff’s deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Ticker
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building