A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff's deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Ticker
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- "We're going to have to get this guy" — How a Roseburg man helped subdue a suspected terrorist