A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff's deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Ticker
- Police Log: Woman tries to hit a man three times with her jeep
- Roseburg teen killed in California crash
- Wildfires hit Southern Oregon, force campground evacuations near Lemolo Lake
- Social Security: Report for duty by reporting fraud
- Police Log: Pickup truck towing a motor home with flat tires, throwing sparks on the road