A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff's deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Ticker
- UPDATE: Semi rolls off road on Interstate 5 near Yoncalla (video)
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- City looking to lease Willis House to graphic designer