The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office was right to uphold federal law and not return marijuana seized from a Dixonville man after drug charges were dropped
Oregon Court of Appeals refuses to give Douglas County man his marijuana back
Trending in: Ticker
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss