Dave Ferguson demonstrates the need for a new dental clinic at the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center with a quick tour of the current one. The hospital’s chief of dentistry circles through the cramped clinic squeezed into a series of small rooms. Several times he pauses to yield the right of way to another clinic employee weaving through a maze of supplies and equipment. Space limitations and outdated equipment are the main reasons why Ferguson said he’s thrilled a much larger dental clinic is under construction to the west of the hospital’s emergency department. The $3.5 million clinic is scheduled …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees