A recent federal court verdict punishes the city of Roseburg for complying with Oregon’s public records law, dealing another blow to a fading sunshine law.
Editorial: Open government strikes out in federal court in Fetsch v. Roseburg
Trending in: Ticker
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death