A recent federal court verdict punishes the city of Roseburg for complying with Oregon’s public records law, dealing another blow to a fading sunshine law.
Editorial: Open government strikes out in federal court in Fetsch v. Roseburg
Trending in: Ticker
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016