A recent federal court verdict punishes the city of Roseburg for complying with Oregon’s public records law, dealing another blow to a fading sunshine law.
Editorial: Open government strikes out in federal court in Fetsch v. Roseburg
Trending in: Ticker
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Neighbors: Douglas County dispatcher recognized for ability to remain calm
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute