A recent federal court verdict punishes the city of Roseburg for complying with Oregon’s public records law, dealing another blow to a fading sunshine law.
Editorial: Open government strikes out in federal court in Fetsch v. Roseburg
Trending in: Ticker
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- UCC President Joe Olson announces retirement