A recent federal court verdict punishes the city of Roseburg for complying with Oregon’s public records law, dealing another blow to a fading sunshine law.
Editorial: Open government strikes out in federal court in Fetsch v. Roseburg
Trending in: Ticker
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building