If wood artist Bill Saily spends at least 10 minutes sharpening his blades for every hour he spends carving, then he spends just under seven
Umpqua Carvers slice wood, but don't cut corners
Trending in: Ticker
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC