If wood artist Bill Saily spends at least 10 minutes sharpening his blades for every hour he spends carving, then he spends just under seven
Umpqua Carvers slice wood, but don't cut corners
Trending in: Ticker
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks