Saying he would welcome a return to nonpartisan government, state Rep. Tim Freeman formally announced Monday he will run for Douglas County commissioner in 2014.
Rep. Tim Freeman formally announces candidacy for Douglas County commissioner
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn