Saying he would welcome a return to nonpartisan government, state Rep. Tim Freeman formally announced Monday he will run for Douglas County commissioner in 2014.
Rep. Tim Freeman formally announces candidacy for Douglas County commissioner
Trending in: Ticker
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea