Saying he would welcome a return to nonpartisan government, state Rep. Tim Freeman formally announced Monday he will run for Douglas County commissioner in 2014.
Rep. Tim Freeman formally announces candidacy for Douglas County commissioner
Trending in: Ticker
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart