Saying he would welcome a return to nonpartisan government, state Rep. Tim Freeman formally announced Monday he will run for Douglas County commissioner in 2014.
Rep. Tim Freeman formally announces candidacy for Douglas County commissioner
Trending in: Ticker
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash
- Brews Review: Local beer advocate shares brewing history