EAGLE POINT — Roseburg High sophomore Clare Dittemore settled in emphatically Tuesday at the Eagle Point/Crater Invitational. Dittemore’s score of 36 on the back-nine, which included a birdie and an eagle, was better than anyone’s, and her total of 77 strokes was good for a second-place finish as she led the Indians to a team victory. With a total of 352 for their top four qualifiers, the Indians were 41 strokes better than runner-up Reedsport. Kiana Cash (88) and Alexis Horn (91) turned in sixth- and seventh-place finishes individually for the Indians, respectively. Reedsport’s Monica Vaughn took medalist honors with …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees