WILBUR — A methane-fueled torch visible from Interstate 5 still causes motorists to dial 911 a year after the owner of sewer lagoons installed a
Methane flare still carries torch for alarmed Interstate 5 drivers
Trending in: Ticker
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion