DRAIN — The inexperienced North Douglas baseball team has, as expected, had its ups and downs this season, but Tracey Doudna made the ups stand on Tuesday. They belonged mostly to him anyway. Doudna struck out 18 in a no-hit performance, and the Warriors finally rewarded in the ninth inning as Sam Dooley’s bases-loaded suicide squeeze in the ninth inning went for a hit and made them 2-1 winners over Reedsport in Big Fir League play. A senior right-hander, Doudna was told by North Douglas coach Jeff Davis after the fifth inning that his time on the mound was limited …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees