ROSEBURG Driver in court for March crash A North Bend woman whose alleged reckless driving seriously injured a crash victim near Camas Valley last month was arraigned Thursday on one count of felony assault, as well as four misdemeanors. Elise Marie Grundy, 19, appeared briefly in Douglas County Circuit Court to hear the charges against her. She was formally accused of third- and fourth-degree assault, reckless driving and two counts of recklessly endangering another person. Oregon State Police say Grundy was witnessed traveling at speeds close to 75 mph on Oregon Highway 42 around Milepost 50 on March 20. She …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees