Back to: Ticker
April 29, 2013
Follow Ticker

Overheated dryer causes Roseburg garage fire.

A dryer left running when the resident left the premises caused damage to a garage Saturday morning.

A neighbor, Yuri Vincent, saw smoke coming from …

Explore Related Articles

Trending in: Ticker

Trending Sitewide

The News-Review Updated Apr 30, 2013 11:40AM Published Apr 30, 2013 10:32AM Copyright 2013 The News-Review. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.