A Glide man was uninjured after failing to negotiate a curve on Stewart Parkway and ending up on Interstate 5, Oregon State Police said today.
Glide man unharmed by wild ride to Interstate
Trending in: Ticker
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms