A Glide man was uninjured after failing to negotiate a curve on Stewart Parkway and ending up on Interstate 5, Oregon State Police said today.
Glide man unharmed by wild ride to Interstate
Trending in: Ticker
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Possible drowning at Diamond Lake
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service